As far as being in the PR business, we love pitching stories to Corey because she’s easy to work with and she genuinely cares about helping others. Her beauty is obvious on the outside, but for those who haven’t had the pleasure to meet her in person, take it from us, she’s a wonderful person.
Sorry, guys. Corey is engaged to be married at the end of the summer to her MMA fighter fiancé, Josh Cavan.
But there’s more to the TV beauty than what first meets the eye—so we had Corey give us 15 unique facts about herself that no too many people know.
2. I am an avid skier and have skied since I was three years old. I've taught many of my friends how to ski. My brother is a professional freestyle skier.
3. My first job at 15 years old was as a cheerleader/dancer for a minor league baseball team in Southern California. I loved it and ended up doing it for three seasons. Now, just the start of the Chicken Dance makes me cringe.
4. I'm engaged to a pro MMA fighter and I go to every fight and sit CAGESIDE. Scary.
5. Growing up I wanted to be an astronaut. That was until I found out how much math is involved.
6. My mom was the general manager of several southern California Radio stations. She told me not to get into the radio business. So what did I do? Got into the TV business.
7. I love CrossFit and can backsquat 135 pounds.
8. I was a cheerleader for nine years and started dancing when I was only five years old.
10. I wear a size 5 shoe and I am 5'3". My feet stopped growing when I was in 7th grade.
11. My senior year at UNLV, I took 21 units and worked 40 hours a week. I ended up graduating Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.8.
12. My very first live shot wasn't at my first job in Casper, WY…it was at 9NEWS.
13. I love what I do each and every day. My favorite part of my job? Helping others. Charity work and serving the community are big for me and I am blessed to have a name and role to be able to do it.
14. I was in two music videos and a fitness commercial during a short stint in the modeling/acting industry in Southern California (and no, I am not saying which ones haha).
15. My very first concert was the Beach Boys for my 11th birthday. My Dad took me and I still remember it so vividly. Still to this day, I am a classic rock freak and have been to the Eagles, Def Leppard and Journey concerts just to name a few. Even more weird? I also love country music. So you could say I have an interesting taste in music.
About Us: Colorado Media Network is a full-service Marketing, Public Relations, Creative and Digital Firm. To be blunt, we’re creative idea junkies and media members love that about us. The question is: Are you ready for the press? Because it will happen with us on your side. Schedule a consultation and let's have some fun while growing your business.